1. Why this privacy statement?
Office Mótif Collections is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information. We will only use your personal information in accordance with applicable privacy legislation and other legal requirements. Any reference to the Privacy Act in this privacy statement means a reference to the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. Any reference to the Regulation is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Through this privacy statement, Office Mótif Collections wishes to draw your attention to any processing of such data and to your rights. By using our website, you give your explicit consent to any processing by Office Mótif Collections.
This privacy statement may be subject to changes and amendments in the future. It is your responsibility to regularly consult this document. Any substantial changes will always be clearly communicated on the Office Mótif Collections platform.
2. Who processes personal data?
The website www.officemotif.com is an initiative of :
- Klein Frankrijk 14
- 9600 Ronse
- VAT number: BE 0437.520.775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +32 55 31 95 97
3. What personal data is processed?
Office Mótif Collections undertakes to only process data that is relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The following categories of personal data may be processed by Office Mótif Collections :
- Identification data
4. For what purposes will my personal data be used?
Office Mótif Collections collects personal information to provide you with a safe, optimal and personalised user experience. The more you use the Website and our online services, the more personal information you collect.
Data processing is essential to the operation of the website and related services. The processing takes place exclusively for the following well-defined purposes:
- To offer and improve a general and personalised service; in particular, to provide information, newsletters and offers that are useful and/or necessary to you, to obtain and process users' opinions and to provide assistance.
- To offer and improve the products delivered; personalised and specific products on the basis of the information and data provided.
- Detecting and protecting against fraud, errors and/or criminal behaviour.
- For marketing purposes
When you visit the Office Mótif Collections website, certain data is collected for statistical purposes. This data is necessary in order to optimise the use of our website. These data are : IP address, probable place of consultation, time and day of consultation, pages visited. When you visit the Office Mótif Collections website, you agree to the collection of data for statistical purposes as described above.
The user always provides personal data to Office Mótif Collections and can thus exercise a certain amount of control. If certain data is incomplete or apparently incorrect, Office Mótif Collections reserves the right to temporarily or permanently postpone certain planned actions.
We can therefore assure you that personal data will not be sold, transmitted or disclosed to third parties associated with us. Office Mótif Collections has taken all legal and technical precautions to prevent unauthorised access and use.
During a visit to our website, "cookies" may be placed on your hard drive to better tailor the website to the needs of the returning visitor. Non-functional cookies help us to optimise your visit to the platform and to memorise technical choices.
6. What are my rights?
6.1. Guarantee of lawful and secure processing of personal data
Personal data will only be processed in accordance with the purposes described and justified in this privacy statement.
Personal data will only be processed to the extent that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
Personal data will only be retained for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described and justified in this privacy statement.
The necessary technical and security measures have been taken to minimise the risk of unauthorised access to or processing of personal data. In the event of an intrusion into its computer systems, Office Mótif Collections will immediately take all possible measures to limit the damage to a minimum.
6.2. Right to access / correct / delete your personal data
Upon proof of your identity as a user, you have the right to obtain from Office Mótif Collections the decision whether or not to process your personal data. When Office Mótif Collections processes your data, you also have the right to access the personal data collected. If you wish to use your right of access, Office Mótif Collections will do so within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be corrected. It is up to the User to correct inaccuracies and shortcomings himself/herself in the first instance. You may exercise your right of rectification by providing an additional declaration to Office Mótif Collections. Office Mótif Collections will comply within one (1) month of receipt of the additional declaration.
You also have the right to have your personal data deleted by us without unreasonable delay. You may only exercise this right to have your personal data deleted in the following cases:
- When the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected ;
- When the personal data have been collected on the basis of the consent obtained and there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
- Where the processing is contested and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing; * Where the processing is contested and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for processing;
- Where personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- Where personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
6.3. Right of limitation/objection to the processing of your personal data
The user has the right to obtain a limitation of the processing of his personal data:
- For the period required by Office Mótif Collections to verify the accuracy of personal data in case of dispute ;
- When the processing of the data is illegal and the user requests a limitation of the processing instead of deletion of the personal data;
- When Office Mótif Collections no longer needs the User's personal data for processing purposes and the User needs the personal data for legal proceedings;
- For the period required by Office Mótif Collections to assess the presence of the grounds for deletion of the personal data.
The user also has the right to object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data. Office Mótif Collections will then stop processing your personal data, unless M + A Matting Europe can provide legitimate and convincing reasons for the processing of your personal data that outweigh the user's right to object.
If the user wishes to exercise these rights, Office Mótif Collections will do so within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6.4. Right to data portability
The user has the right to obtain the personal data provided to Office Mótif Collections in a structured, common and machine-readable form. In addition, the user has the right to transfer such personal data to another person responsible for processing if the processing of personal data is based solely on the consent obtained from the user.
If the user wishes to exercise this right, Office Mótif Collections will do so within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
6.5. Right to revoke my consent / right to complain
The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the prior consent to withdrawal. The user also has the right to complain about the processing of his personal data by Office Mótif Collections to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
If the user wishes to exercise this right, Office Mótif Collections will do so within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org